GREEN TREE ACADEMY HOSTEL
HOSTEL ADMISSION RULES
- The students will be admitted to the Hostel subject to their medical fitness.
- Students from Class II onwards are admissible to hostel facilities
- Admission will be granted after completion of all documents.
- Extra coaching in academics: – No coaching is allowed outside the School premises.
- The Hostel admission once granted is only for that academic year. It can be extended subject to satisfactory discipline and academic performance.
- Every student seeking admission to the Hostel is required to have a local guardian in Kanglatongbi or Imphal area. Any change in local guardian must be informed to the Hostel authorities immediately.
- There is 10% seat reservation for orphan and economically weak section (EWS). Seats are given after thorough examination of documents and personal interviews.
- Students and parents should sign hostel undertaking on the day of entry to hostel.
- All fees charged will not be refunded in any circumstances
- For any details please contact the hostel warden: 0388- 266522/9402077424
HOSTEL FEE STRUCTURE
|HOSTEL FEE PER MONTH||Student||EWS|
|1. Messing Charges (Per Month )||3500||2500|
|2. School tuition fees (Per Month)||600/500||-|
|Total Hostel Fee ( per month)||4100/4000||2500|
|1. Registration Fee & Admission Fees||3500||NIL|
|2. Registration for old hosteller||1000||NIL|